River Dredging Submersible Slurry Pump is a submersible slurry pump of our company. This series of submersible slurry pumps has compact structure, excellent performance, stable operation, convenient installation and flexible movement. It is an ideal equipment for conveying various abrasive slurries in enterprises and institutions such as building materials, municipal administration, environmental protection and river dredging.
1. The temperature of the conveying medium should not exceed 40℃.
2. The specific gravity of the conveying medium is generally not greater than 1.2.
3. The pH value of the conveying medium is between 6-9.
4. The submersion depth of the pump shall not exceed 9m.
5. Under normal circumstances, the motor should be submerged in the liquid to work. If the motor works out of water, cooling water must be added.
6. Do not put the submersible slurry pump into the sludge for use.
The product features of the River Dredging Submersible Slurry Pump are briefly introduced:
1. The River Dredging Submersible Slurry Pump has high operating efficiency and low loss.
2. The service life of the overflow parts of the slurry pump is relatively long, which saves production costs.
3. The entire industrial and mining system runs stably, and the operation of the entire industrial and mining system will not be affected by the operation problem of the slurry pump.
Maintenance of River Dredging Submersible Slurry Pump
1. Air leakage is not allowed in the suction piping system of the River Dredging Submersible Slurry Pump, and the grille of the pump pool should meet the requirements of the particles that the pump can pass through, so as to prevent large particles or long fiber materials from entering the pump and causing blockage.
2. It is necessary to replace the easy-to-wear parts in time, the maintenance and assembly should be correct, the clearance adjustment should be reasonable, and there should be no tight friction.
3. The bearing water pressure and water volume must meet the regulations, adjust (or replace) the tightness of the packing at any time, and do not cause the shaft seal to leak. And replace the shaft sleeve in time.
4. When replacing the bearing, it is necessary to ensure that the bearing assembly is free of dust and the lubricating oil is clean. The bearing temperature is generally not more than 60-650C when the pump is running, and the highest is not more than 750C.
5. It is necessary to ensure the coaxiality of the motor and the submersible slurry pump, and to ensure that the elastic pad in the coupling is complete and correct, and should be replaced in time after damage.
Want to know more about pump or need our submersible slurry pump, please feel free to contact our professional engineer below, we will provide best solutions~!
Phone/WA: +86 150 7520 7025
Email: [email protected]