Customized Slurry pump impeller from our factory called Depump Technology
Slurry pump accessories material: metal and rubber
Introduction to impeller of slurry pump
The impeller of slurry pump refers to the disc with moving blades, and also refers to the general name of the disc and the rotating blades installed on it. Impeller is the key component of slurry pump. It is a rotating body with blades to transfer energy to liquid. It is composed of a number of curved blades.
Special Price for China Slurry Pump Impeller, Our merchandise are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing of economic and social needs. We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!
We offer great strength in quality and development, merchandising, sales and marketing and operation for Special Price for China Factory Slurry Pump Impeller, We feel that our warm and professional support will bring you pleasant surprises as perfectly as fortune.
The function of the impeller is to transfer the mechanical energy of the prime mover directly to the liquid, so as to improve the static pressure energy and dynamic pressure energy of the liquid.
Impeller material of slurry pump:
Wear resistant and corrosion resistant high chromium alloy (A05, A07, A33, A49), also has rubber impeller
Classification and function of impeller of slurry pump:
1. According to the mechanical structure, the impeller of slurry pump mainly has the following forms: closed, semi closed and open.
(1) Closed impeller
It is composed of blades and front and rear cover plates. The closed impeller has high efficiency and is difficult to manufacture, so it is widely used in centrifugal pump. It is suitable for conveying clean water, solution and other clean liquids without particles with low viscosity.
(2) Semi closed impeller
The semi closed impeller is suitable for conveying materials which are easy to precipitate or slightly contain particles, and its efficiency is lower than that of the closed impeller
(3) Open impeller
The impeller with only blades but no complete cover plate is called open impeller. Open impeller is suitable for conveying materials with more suspended solids, with low efficiency and low pressure of conveying liquid.
2. It can be divided into single suction and double suction.
(1) The single suction type has simple structure, and the liquid is only inhaled from one side;
(2) The structure of double suction type is more complex, and the liquid is inhaled from both sides, so it has a larger suction capacity.
3. According to the blade shape, it can be divided into backward curved blade, radial blade and forward curved blade. Because backward curved blade can obtain higher static pressure energy, backward curved blade is often used in slurry pump.
4. The impeller of slurry pump is the working part of slurry pump, which transfers energy through rotation
5. In the slurry pump selection design, the impeller diameter can be cut to achieve the appropriate flow and head
6. The impeller of slurry pump is the working part in the flow passage parts of slurry pump, and it is the fastest worn part.
Hot Tags: Slurry Pump Impeller, Manufacturers, Suppliers, Wholesale, Buy, Factory, Customized, In Stock, Bulk, Brands, China, Made in China, Supply, Cheap, Discount, Low Price, Buy Discount, Price, Price List, Quotation, Newest, Quality, Advanced, Latest Selling