Stainless Steel Slurry Horizontal Centrifugal Pump.According to different principles, slurry pumps can be divided into single-stage/multi-stage, single-suction/double-suction, cantilever, horizontal/vertical, and horizontal split/vertical combination of pump casings. Mainly applicable to: mining, power plants, dredging, metallurgy, chemical industry, building materials and petroleum industries.
Buy high quality Stainless Steel Slurry Horizontal Centrifugal Pump made in China
Being supported by an state-of-the-art and skilled IT team, we could supply technical support on pre-sales & after-sales service for Factory best selling China Type Stainless Steel Slurry Horizontal Centrifugal Pump, Any requires from you will be paid with our best attention!
Factory best selling China Horizontal Centrifugal Pump, Horizontal Multistage Centrifugal Pump, Our items are exported worldwide. Our customers are always satisfied with our reliable quality, customer-oriented services and competitive prices. Our mission is "to continue to earn your loyalty by dedicating our efforts to the constant improvement of our products and solutions and services in order to ensure the satisfaction of our end-users, customers, employees, suppliers and the worldwide communities in which we cooperate".
Performance data of Stainless steel slurry horizontal centrifugal pump
Structure of Stainless steel slurry horizontal centrifugal pump
Introduction to the advantages of Stainless steel slurry horizontal centrifugal pump
1. Large caliber, the caliber of the slurry pump is from 1.5 inch to 20 inch, and the size of the on-site pipe diameter can be adjusted according to different working conditions.
2. With high lift, the outlet pressure of the slurry pump can reach 5 bar-10bar
3. High efficiency, the average efficiency of the slurry pump is above 50%, the larger the flow head, the higher the efficiency
4. The material is excellent, and all the flow parts of the slurry pump are made of high chromium material, which is wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant. Life expectancy can reach 18 months under normal use
5. There are various installation methods. The outlet direction of the slurry pump can be adjusted according to the installation situation, and the outlet can be rotated at 45°. The pump can be directly connected to the motor with high efficiency; it can also be driven by a belt to save space.
6. Excellent structure. The slurry pump is a double-shell pump with a front guard plate and a rear guard plate inside, and a pump body and pump cover on the outside. It is sealed by bolts to create a sealed environment and form a high-pressure flow channel, which has stronger pressure resistance.
Application field of Stainless steel slurry horizontal centrifugal pump
1 Mud transportation in metallurgical beneficiation plants, hydraulic ash removal in thermal power plants, mud and heavy medium transportation in coal washing plants, dredging of rivers and river courses, etc.
2 Transportation of slurry containing abrasive solid particles in mining, electric power, metallurgy, coal, environmental protection and other industries.
3 Sand pumps and dredging for seawater sand selection and river dredging.
4 Transport corrosive slurry containing crystals.
5 Slurry circulation system for hydrothermal desulfurization.
Working principle of Stainless steel slurry horizontal centrifugal pump
1. The working principle of the slurry pump is completely based on the centrifugal pump. The centrifugal force generated by the rotation of the impeller discharges the liquid containing solid particles out of the pump body.
2. The speed and pressure energy of the liquid conveyed from the inlet to the outlet of the impeller increase. The liquid discharged from the impeller passes through the pressure chamber, and most of the speed can be converted into pressure energy, and then discharged along the drainage pipe.
3. The liquid is continuously discharged to form a vacuum or low pressure at the entrance of the impeller, and a suction port is formed at the entrance of the impeller. The liquid in the liquid pool is pressed into the entrance of the impeller under the action of the liquid surface pressure (atmospheric pressure).
4. The rotating impeller can continuously suck and discharge liquid.
Please contact us
Should you have any inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our sales team is ready to supply you with professional technical support.
Email: [email protected]